The objectives of HP FABRICS quality policy pursue:
“A constant improvement and adjustment of commercial, technological, qualitative and production performance of the company, to strengthen relationships with existing customers and to acquire new ones.”
HP FABRICS is committed to implementing a “Quality Management System” compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Its implementation, employment and observance are governed by the “Macro-flow of corporate processes” shown below.
Corporate policies and mission
Context analysis and stakeholders
Risk and opportunity assessment
Offer management, order management, customer management and acquisition
Design and testing
Supplier selection, supplier evaluation and raw material purchase
PTH assembly, SMD assembly, tests and trials, coating and resin coating
Debtor management, credit management
Corrective actions management
The General Management is responsible for:
• Setting quality objectives and the time needed to achieve them.
• Establishing the organisation, means and resources needed to meet the objectives set.
Functional Managers are responsible for:
• Meeting quality objectives within the required time frame.
• Coordinating and engaging all the internal or external resources involved in achieving the objectives.
Internal or external resources are responsible for:
• Applying and complying with the requirements and actions to achieve the objectives.